Welcome to our family. Lake Granbury Family Practice provides general, family-focused primary care services just where you need them—close to home. From check-ups and immunizations to treatment for things that are a bit more serious, you can trust our doctors to be your primary source of everyday care.
Services and treatment for all ages include:
- Annual physical exams, health screenings and sports physicals
- Chronic illness care
- Minor surgeries
- Preventive care, including nutrition and exercise guidance and tips for staying healthy
- Urgent care
- Well-child care, including annual checkups and immunizations
- Well-male care, including blood pressure and body mass index (BMI) screening
- Well-woman care, including Pap tests, pelvic/breast exams and pregnancy tests
Meet Our Team
- Paul Bishop, D.O.
- Aimee Flournoy, M.D.
- Darren George, D.O.
- Ginger Goodchild, D.O.
- Tony Hedges, D.O.
- Linda Heflin, M.D.
- Larry Hess, F.N.P.
- James Kelleher, M.D.
- Maria Edna Landero, M.D.
- John Mucha, P.A., Certified Diabetes Educator
- Jennifer Smith, M.D.
- Charles Smith, M.D.
- Pat Thomas, D.O.
- Chad Weldon, D.O.
For more information about the primary care physicians and specialists on our medical staff, please call our Find-A-Physician line at (817) 578-8900.
To make an appointment with a provider listed above, please call (817) 579-1642.